If you’re a developer you’ll love the content at Open Source 101 this year.
As a matter of fact, we always design our events with developers in mind. On average 40-45% of all attendees self-identify as a developer, so we know who we need to please to keep attendees coming back year after year.
Speakers delivering developer content at the conference are proven and very good. In addition, sessions will be hands-on and educational for attendees.
Just a sampling of content for developers will include:
- Introduction to Git & GitHub. This is an extended hands-on workshop session.
- Making Your First Open Source Contribution to GitHub in Under 15 minutes
- An Introduction to the Swift Programming Language
- Jack of Trades, Development with Vue: VueJS
- Introduction to ReactJS
- Refactoring for Progressive Web Apps
- How to Pass Code Reviews with Ease?
- Building Location Aware Apps with Open Source Tools
- Open Source Licenses 101 – something every developer should be aware of and understand
Registration for Open Source 101 is just $29 for non-developers and $10 for students and is now open.