In-Person Prizes – System76 Pangolin, Turing Pi 2 Computer + $500 Gift Card
Three really incredible door prizes are available at this year’s in-person event.
The first is a System76 Pangolin laptop. We love System76 and they make great open source products. They’re also long time partners of All Things Open and just really nice humans.
The second is a $500 gift card from Amazon. We find our community loves the flexibility afforded by a gift card, so we feel confident this will be very well received.
The third prize will be a Turing Pi 2 computer. Turing Pi’s are incredible and really interesting machines, and very cool to boot. Our community loved the ones we made available at All Things Open last fall.
How can I be eligible to win?
To be eligible to win, do the following:
- You must register for the in-person event taking place Thursday, March 24 in downtown Charlotte, NC at the Dubois Center.
- Attend the in-person conference.
- Upon entering the Dubois Center, collect your conference badge at the Check-In/Registration area in the first floor lobby. You will need to present your conference badge in order to collect a prize if you win.
- Stay around all day, until the final closing session taking place at 4:30 pm ET in the 2nd floor Auditorium.
How will winners be chosen?
A random number generator will be used to select three (3) numbers from the check-in list. We will announce the names of the two people associated with those two numbers (or more, if needed) on the list of those that are in attendance. Those people will win the prizes.
- You must be in attendance to win a prize. No exceptions will be made for any reason.
- Prizes will be hand-delivered to winners onsite. No strings are attached.